The Department for Implementation of Projects in the Judicial and Public Administration Areas is responsible for:
- monitoring the implementation of the European integration programs in the judicial and public administration areas;
- activities relating to the organization and drafting of plans for public procurement and payment for authorized projects in the public administration area;
- organizing preparation of relevant tender documentation in accordance with the procedures, and drafting reports on project implementation in the public administration area;
- monitoring nomination of members and participating in the work of the tender evaluation committee;
- ensuring the implementation of measures and activities for the compliance with the contractual obligations by the contracting parties, including administrative overseeing, on-site inspection, and confirming the accuracy of invoices related to project implementation in the public administration area;
- supervising the implementation of recommendations of external evaluators and auditors;
- ensuring the implementation of rules and principles necessary for the establishment, functioning, and sustainability of a decentralized implementation system for EU funds in accordance with the procedures, and any other activities within the purview of the Department.